Welcome to the Games Section of Jugglingworld. My name is Steve the Juggler and I have been involved in running and taking part in Children’s and Youth Groups for over 20yrs. Way back in the mid 1990’s, I was asked by the Church of Scotland to write a book of Games Ideas, which was then published as “Gameslist”. I described as many games as I could think of, and put them into genres (such as all the Tig games are on one page, and games with morals on another etc). I hope you can enjoy and if you have any further games for any of these pages, then please fill in the form at the bottom of the web page and I will review it and add!
Best place to start is on the… How to plan a Games session page!
- Icebreaker Games (for starting your games session)
- Action and Command Games (3 games with lots of different actions for the kids to learn and obey!)
- Ball Games (get the kids used to throwing and catching before a Circus Skills Workshop!)
- Chair and Circle Games (games where the kids sit on chairs or on the floor in a circle)
- Games with Morals
- Large Games (useful when you have a big sports hall or playing in a field outdoors!)
- 10 Bible Games
- Lateral Thinking and Problem Solving Games – exercise your Children’s brains while they rest from all that running around!
- Relay and Racing Games
- Tig Games
- Timed Games (you need a stopwatch, but your mobile phone probably has one in it’s accessories/extra’s menu!)
- Trust Games (only play these if you think your group can be serious enough and would like to learn more about trust!)
If you plan on running a Circus Skills Workshop, then you might want to consider these Juggling games.
If you have a Games Parachute, then here are lots of Parachute Games ideas.